Built in Brick BBQ DIY Cooking Grill with Argentinian Adjustable Heights - 67.5cm
Built in Brick BBQ DIY Cooking Grill with Argentinian Adjustable Heights -112cm
Built in Brick BBQ DIY Cooking Grill with Argentinian Adjustable Heights - 91cm
- This exciting BBQ grill top is designed to either fit your existing DIY brick BBQ or alternatively you could build it into an outdoor kitchen.
- Made from high grade stainless steel and with a heavy duty 6mm stainless grill this product makes cooking even more versatile and fun. Using the handle to the right of the cooking area you are able to higher and lower the grill to your desired cooking height making it much easier to get the cooking temperature for the food just right.
- The external dimensions of the base measure approximately 91cm x 44cm. The height of the frame measures approximately 70.5cm with the wheel on the right extending the complete height to approximately 78cm.
- The cooking frame is approximately 83.5cm x 41cm with the realistic cooking area within this at approximately 78cm x 36cm.
- The cooking height is adjustable by holding the wooden handle on the wheel and rotating clockwise. The pin located on the cog will lock the cooking height at each level. To lower the grill you would simply pull the pin up, hold the handle and turn anti-clockwise.